We know insurance can be confusing. Look below for the answers to our most commonly asked questions.

Roadside Rescue

  • What is Roadside Rescue?

    Roadside Rescue is designed to help with the expense and inconvenience of a vehicle breakdown. If a current OKFB Member’s vehicle is stranded on the side of the road, simply call the rescue hotline at 833-957-OKFB (6532).

  • How does an OKFB Member get Roadside Rescue?

    Roadside Rescue is provided by OKFB Insurance to every active Member of Oklahoma Farm Bureau beginning Dec. 1, 2020. Please remember to pay your membership bill on time in order to have continued access to Roadside Rescue during the next membership year.

  • I’m not an OKFB member. How do I get Roadside Rescue?

    We’re glad you’re interested in worry-free travel. You can get Roadside Rescue two ways: join OKFB as a member or by obtaining insurance with OKFB Insurance. To be an OKFB member, individuals must have an Oklahoma address associated with the membership. For a full list of our products, please visit the website home page.

  • How does an active OKFB Member contact a Roadside Rescue provider?

    For timely Roadside Rescue, call 833-957-OKFB (6532). Have your membership number available. Note that your membership number is not your insurance policy number. If you’re unsure of your member number, please call your local county OKFB office.

  • What do I do if I lost my Roadside Rescue card?

    We suggest you take a picture of your card with your written member number on it, in case your card becomes damaged or lost. If you lose the card, you can still call the Roadside Rescue service number to receive service, as long as you are an active OKFB member.

  • What does the Roadside Rescue Program include?
    • Towing Disabled Auto 
      • When necessary, covered OKFB Member’s disabled vehicle will be towed up to 15 miles to the nearest qualified service facility or destination of Member’s choice.
    • Battery Jump Start Service
      • If a battery failure occurs, a jump start will be applied to start the covered OKFB Member’s vehicle.
    • Flat Tire Assistance 
        • Includes the removal of the covered OKFB Member’s vehicle’s flat tire and replacement with spare tire.
      • If no spare is available, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified service facility or destination of Member’s choice.
    • Emergency Fuel and Fluids Service
      • An emergency supply of up to 3 gallons of gas, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to the covered OKFB Member if their vehicle is in immediate need.
      • OKFB Member must pay for the fuel upon delivery.
    • Unlock Service 
      • Rescue gaining entry to vehicle if covered OKFB Member’s keys are locked inside the vehicle.
      • Covered OKFB Member must provide ID and proof of vehicle ownership.
      • Note: The cost of replacement keys is not covered.
  • How much does it cost?

    The Roadside Rescue Program is a free service from OKFB Insurance for all active OKFB members. As an insurance company, we care about ensuring that our members’ safely arrive at their destinations.

  • Are there any out of pocket costs?

    In the event that a supported service is not available through the administrator, an OKFB Member may receive a refund of payments made for services received independently – up to $75 per occurrence benefit. For further information, please see Terms and Conditions.

  • What are the Roadside Rescue Program benefits/limitations?
    • Up to $75 benefit per service
    • Up to 15-mile tow
    • Up to 3 occurrences per membership year
  • Do OKFB Members need to be in Oklahoma to receive Roadside Rescue?

    No – members are supported in all 50 states and Canada through a preferred service network. OKFB Members have access to Roadside Rescue whenever and wherever they need it.

  • When is service available?

    Starting Dec. 1, 2020, service is available 24/7/365.

  • How is this different from Roadside Assistance already offered by OKFB Insurance?

    OKFB Insurance does offer additional Roadside Assistance on our auto insurance policies for an additional price. This paid Roadside Assistance policy addition includes more coverage beyond what free Roadside Rescue covers. If you are interested in additional coverage or have questions about your current paid Roadside Assistance policy, please reach out to your local agent.


Builders Risk - Commercial Property

Builders Risk - Dwelling


Commercial Umbrella


Contractors Equipment

  • Are hand tools insurable as contractor’s equipment?

    Tools like electric drills or nail guns are eligible, but regular hammers, wrenches, socket sets, etc. are not eligible for this policy. Generally, if the equipment or tool has a serial number, it’s eligible for coverage as contractor’s equipment. Limited coverage is available for your manual hand tools off premises on a Commercial Property policy.

  • Can I put a separate limit on each tool?

    Yes, individual item limits are required. You will need to provide the current value of each item you wish to insure.

Dwelling Fire - Owner Occupied

Dwelling Fire - Tenant Occupied

Farm and Ranch

Farm & Ranch Umbrella

Farm Auto

Farm Fire

Farm Implement

Farm Use Truck Tractor

Financial Services

  • Are investment opportunities available?

    Yes. Our agents are able to offer a variety financial services through our relationship with Farm Bureau Financial Services. Contact an OKFB agent nearest you or click here for more information about financial services.

  • Are life insurance products available?

    Yes. Our agents are able to offer a full suite of life insurance products through our relationship with Farm Bureau Financial Services. Contact an OKFB agent nearest you or click here for more information about life insurance products.

  • Does Farm Bureau offer financing for the purchase of automobiles?

    Automobile financing is available through the Farm Bureau Bank for qualified applicants. Click here for information on financing the purchase of your automobile through Farm Bureau Bank.


General Liability


Mobile Homeowners

Motor Home


New Farm Structure Under Construction

New Home Under Construction

Off Road Vehicle

Personal Auto

  • Can I put all my farm autos on the same policy with my tractor trailer rig?

    The farm use tractor trailer rig is insured on a Special Vehicle policy, and only tractors with an articulating 5th wheel and the corresponding semi trailers may be insured on this policy. Other farm service trucks can be insured on a Farm Auto policy.

  • Does a truck tractor have to be registered as a farm vehicle?

    Yes. A farm tag is required, and there should be no hauling for any type of consideration. Truck tractors for commercial use are not eligible for this policy. However, an OKFB agent can help provide options to insure your commercial use truck tractor.

  • How do I find my VIN number?

    The easiest way to find your VIN number is to look into the lower corner of the windshield on the driver’s side from the outside of your car. Also, on drivers side front door or door post. If you’re still not able to locate your VIN, click here.

Personal Umbrella


4H & FFA